To divorce collaboratively, you must agree to:
- Stay out of court.
- Communicate respectfully and constructively.
- Full exchange of information (especially financial information) so a fair resolution can be found.
- Make decisions to meet the needs of all family members.
In a collaborative divorce, you get:
- Advice and guidance from Pam, plus a divorce coach and a financial expert.
- A complete parenting plan that fits your unique family.
- Help to develop good co-parenting skills.
- A clear explanation of your current financial situation and help to make fair financial decisions.
In a collaborative divorce, the benefits are:
- Happier, healthier kids who feel secure in two homes.
- A peaceful divorce with respect and integrity.
- Control over the outcome.
- Creative solutions that work for your family.
The collaborative law team meets as many times as is required to resolve all issues, and most cases are resolved in 3–5 meetings. Each meeting is limited to two hours. Call (386) 271‑8044 today for more information and to see if collaborative divorce is right for you. See how we bill for pricing options for a collaborative divorce.